Watch this first
Jeremy (JB) has 20 years experience as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (Uni. of Sydney, 2002), Run Coach and Athlete.
Do you Run light?
How it works:
Is it for you?
Do you Run light?
- Want to run better? Lighter?
- Is your weekly RUN schedule:
- Right for you?
- Do you have a run goal you’d love to achieve?
How it works:
- This is a personal & complete run & strength program, with monthly check-ins, that is built for your goals.
- Once you complete the form below I’m notified.
- We then have a phone call to discover your run goals, needs, strengths and possible limitations.
- You then complete an assessment online. Within this you undertake a functional movement screen and we ascertain baseline measurements for you/ as well as a time trial to determine current training paces.
- With this information about you I build your individualised and comprehensive program.
- Your program is comprised of strength, mobility, flexibility, p-rehab & run sessions, all recorded and tracked in the Summit app.
All instructions, coaching videos, exercises, workouts, run sessions, coaching notes, and reminders are scheduled to tie in with the goals we’ve developed together for you.
- We check-in together @ week 2, 6 and week 10. This is via email. We discuss modifications, setbacks, progress, and exercise technique difficulties.
- ALSO, every time you save records and notes in your program I’m notified and able to review. The more you record the better, as I’m able to track, evaluate and progress your program variables accordingly. It makes for faster progress.
- Check-ins @ weeks 2, 6, and 10 work like this:
- I’m happy to offer unlimited support but I am very specific with how it is offered.
- Each check-in send me a single email with questions and technique videos for review. The email needs to be point form and each point no more than 3 sentences. Each point is also one question and ask as many questions you like.
- I ask that you save up all of your questions for your single email that is scheduled – and we stick with that.
- I have organised myself this way because I want to give you and your questions the attention that you deserve. This allows me to block out all distractions and spend as much time as necessary on giving you feedback and guidance.
- Finally, re email, please make sure you’ve added me to your “safe list” to make sure you don’t miss anything from me!
- NB: If you are wanting regular video calls/appointments, we can discuss best options when we first chat.
Is it for you?
If you want:
- A personal run program that is built and guided by an experienced Exercise Physiologist who practices what he preaches.
Comprehensive monthly check-ins via email scheduled @ week 2, 6 and 10.
- An individualised program and coaching that suits your busy lifestyle.
- Accountability, direction and support to achieve your BIG goals.
- Then certainly yes!
- Your investment is $52/week.
- Before completing the form below, there are some requirements I need to lay out to make sure we’re the right fit:
- If you are not ready to commit to becoming stronger and moving better AND sleep 7 hours a night then I can’t work with you.
- If you are chronically stressed then I can’t work with you right now. It’s best for you to take steps to manage your stress and come back later.
- My 3-month commitment rule: For you to get results it’s going to take some work on both of our parts.
- If you are not able to commit to 3 months of coaching with me with a minimum of 3 days a week for workouts, in addition to 90% good eating, then we can’t work together because I cannot guarantee you results.
- I’m strict on these requirements because I only want to work with people who want to get results and actually achieve their BIG goals!
- So, if everything looks good to you, the next step is to complete the form below and I’ll arrange a time that suits to give you a call!
- “What do I need?”
- A commitment to training a minimum of 3 days/ week for 3 months. For equipment and other requirements, see below.
What exercise can I do if I cant do a running session for whatever reason?
I program contingency sessions. There are plenty! As a coach and runner myself, I totally understand the frustration created when we can’t complete our scheduled run! So to this end I create personalised programs that focus on running specific movements but with an aerobic energy system focus not strength energy system focus. You’ll get an equivalent workout (and buzz 😊) – until you’re ready to get back running!
“How strict does my diet need to be?”
I’m a reasonable guy, however to guarantee results I need you to “eat well” 90% of the time. This means, aiming to eat plenty of different coloured veggies and some fruit. Plenty of whole foods. Limiting processed foods as often as possibly. If you need extra help in this space just let me know via an extra not when completing the form below and I can help.
“Can I still drink alcohol on your program?”
If you do drink alcohol then that’s ok…we’ll need to discuss frequency and volume however. The reason: if you’re drinking a lot then I can’t guarantee results due to the impact it has on your body systems and sleep.
“How do payments work?”
Payment is via a secure paypal gateway or Xero invoice if you prefer.
If you want to get started now then complete the form below. Once you submit it’s sent directly to me. I’ll give you a call within 24hrs.
“What if I don’t know how to perform an exercise included in the workout?” OR “How do you monitor form & correct execution online?”
- Your programming, notes, and video demonstrations will show up in your app when it’s time for you to workout – including reminders and tips. If you are still unsure about how to perform a particular exercise then please film 3s of you doing that exercise (asap!) and email to me when you check-in.
“Do I need to be a member of a gym?”
- No. However, ideally you will have access to some equipment. The reason for this is two fold: 1. Using external resistance (not just body weight) offers a much greater opportunity for variation in your programming and 2. You will progress towards your goal(s) faster due to the varied stimulus application.
“Do I need to purchase any equipment?”
If you are a member of a gym then no. If you would like to complete workouts/sessions @ home then ideally yes. The following would be a great starting investment: 90cm Foam roller. Medium strength ‘mini-band’. Medium or strong strength ‘powerband.’ 10-12kg kettlebell. 3 or 4kg dumbbells (pair). Massage ball (not spiky). If you’d like more recommendations, please discuss this during our initial call.
“Can I track my food intake?”
The app has a made for you food diary and tracker that is very easy to use / upload photos/track progress. Also other ‘trackers’ integrate with our app; i.e.: MyFitnessPal integrates directly with our App – I can give you instructions on how to do this. If you want help with Nutrition Coaching then please discuss this during our initial call. In short, I recommend a wholefood diet, that is rich in vegetables and variety.
“Is there a cancellation policy?”
Yes. However I have a 3-month commitment rule – In order for you to get results it’s going to take some work on both of our parts. This doesn’t happen overnight. If you are not able to commit to 3 months of training with a minimum of 3 days a week. If you are not committed to getting results then I suggest we don’t work together. After your initial 3 months you can cancel any time by messaging me and won’t be billed again.
Complete the form below and I’ll give you a call!