Everything we put into our bodies determines our state of toxicity. A great way to assist in the detoxification process is with herbal detox teas.
Two herbal teas that are great to use during a detox in either loose leaf or teabag form are : Nettle and Dandelion leaf.
- Are caffeine free and will assist you with daily fluid intake.
- Act as diuretics, enhancing detoxification, whilst replacing minerals lost in the process.
- Can purify and clean the blood.
- Transfer great amounts of minerals and vitamins, including: A, C, D, E, & B complex, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper etc.
- Have high magnesium content which may reduce the severity and occurrence of leg cramps as well as menstrual cramps.
- Boost circulation.
- Support the immune and digestive systems.
- Aid weight loss.
- Aid liver and kidney health.
- Relieve water retention.
- Contain antioxidants.
- Improve skin appearance.
- Relieve symptoms of frequent nighttime urination in men with enlarged prostate.
If teas aren’t your thing then try the best detoxifying juice